Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Salem Hills Open House

Just thought I'd post a quick reminder to everyone about the Open House this Monday, June 2nd from 3:00-6:30 pm over at Salem Hills High School. All the faculty and staff will be there to welcome you and help you find your way around the building. Be sure to find me while your there and say 'Hi.' I'll be wandering around the building, so look for me. My room is upstairs (I have no idea what room number it is), so maybe I'll be in there.

The building is really amazing! I've been in there a half dozen times, and every time I go in there I become more and more excited. Last time I was in there, they were polishing the tile floors and moving desks and chairs into the various classrooms. It looks like I real school, and you will be THRILLED with how it looks.

If, for some reason I have not met you yet, please post a comment on this blog and let me know who you are. Give me your name, grade, and phone number, so I and the captains can get in contact with you in the coming weeks. We have about 35 athletes signed up, so we're still in desperate need of more runners, so if you're thinking about, come give Cross-country a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment